The problem of slow playing and busy times

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The problem of slow playing and busy times

Post by MysticGuest on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:00 am

Hi everyone,

All of you will meet the problem of game time vs. real life obligations, duties, etc.
I for sure wrestle with them regularly. The fact that quiet often good players step out of the game just confirms I'm not the only one.

I see few options, none of them really satisfactory:
- Stay low level
If you stay at a lower level, say 25-35, you can still be very useful for the alliance, as we've seen in recent weeks, without having the issues of maintaining all these castles,... I have no idea what the optimal level would be, but if you can join events like Berimond, you can still battle the big ones.

- Balance it all
Do not recruit above the amount of food you produce, so a daily login is not really needed. Problem is that once you get attacked, just the recruiting takes days. Keep your attackers in safe rv's in EW, Sands and Peaks. With a balanced castle, the only risk you run to get out of food is an attack on the castle that drops the PO (burning buildings) and reduces food production.

- Get a baby sitter
If you know a trustworthy someone who would not mind playing once in a while, or even regularly, get the person to play for you when you are too busy, either just to keep things running or for the full game play.
Former players who would not mind lending a hand once in a while are welcome to let us know. It is a way to stay in touch, laugh at Hawk messing up his attacks, get wedding invites,...

If you see other options, I'd love to know them, cause I know that at some point not too long ahead, I'll need a good one.

Cheers,

MG

MysticGuest

Back to top Go down

Re: The problem of slow playing and busy times

Post by MysticGuest on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:58 am

Two questions I 'd like your opinions on:
- what are the main reasons why playing less intensely (e.g. a few hours per week) does not work?
- what can we do to make it work?

MysticGuest

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top